Primary bathrooms have become spaces to relax and refresh both body and soul for our busy lives. No longer intended to just facilitate hygiene, these essential rooms are now designed to inspire through form and finish, as well as with light and layout. Biophilia is a strong element via nature-influenced forms and hues. The effect is luxurious, nuanced and personalized, and the goal is for clients to “bloom” in the space where they start and end their hectic days.
Explore the latest fixtures and faucets, furnishings, and opportunities to enhance your bathroom projects with wellness design consultant and Wellness by Design book author Jamie Gold, CKD, CAPS, MCCWC and global manufacturer and sponsor Duravit. This lively informative KBtribechat on Luxury Bathrooms (With a Wellness Design Emphasis) will take place on Wednesday, December 8th at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT.
Our KBtribchat Questions:
1. How have your primary bathroom projects changed in recent years in terms of budget, size and scope (e.g., incorporating walk-in closets, enhanced wellness features, dressing rooms, fitness areas, etc.)?
2. How does the concept of wellness play into bathroom projects in terms of design and product choice?
3. Are there certain materials and finishes, shapes and or wellness enhancements that you find are very popular in bathroom design at the moment?
4. From a wellness, hygiene and even technology standpoint, what are must-have features of today’s luxury bathroom (i.e., bidets, smart mirrors, etc.)?
5. The freestanding bathtub is often associated with luxury bathrooms, what are a few favorite designs for freestanding bathtubs and accompanying accessories (faucets, backrests, trays etc.)?
6. What are your go-to styles, sizes, configurations and finishes for bathroom sinks and lav faucets?
7. What does wellness design mean to you in terms of bathroom specifications? Show off some of your favorite wellness-enhancing primary bathroom spaces!
New construction homes have become an increasingly attractive option to potential buyers across generations, with 60% of buyers preferring a newly built home over an existing one, according to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) What Home Buyers Really Want report. What trends are driving the way newly built homes are built and designed?
Join Whirlpool Corporation (@WhirlpoolCorp) on Wednesday, October 6, as the company plays host to a KBTribeChat focused on the latest trends in new construction. Chat participants will discuss how these homes are designed, as well as must-have features, generational preferences, and more.
Building industry professionals can count on Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, to provide innovative solutions that address the evolving needs of their customers. Whirlpool’s diverse portfolio of brands offers thoughtfully designed appliances that grow along with homeowners – no matter how their preferences or lifestyles may evolve.
Save the date for 2 p.m. ET Wednesday, October 6 to participate in the chat.
Here is an advance look at our KBtribechat questions:
What are some must-have features among new construction homes?
How are generational preferences influencing home building and design?
How is sustainability expected to play a role when it comes to new home building?
Awareness of health and wellness has risen in the last year. How has this influenced what people want in new homes?
What home design trends are likely to be most in demand into 2022?