Sponsored and Hosted by Signature Kitchen Suite
What kitchen design features are a must for the serious at home chef? What are the best built-in appliances for culinary-obsessed, tech-savvy clients?
Meet the “Technicureans,” an emerging group of socially conscious consumers that are as passionate about cooking as they are about their technology, especially the latest products that can perfect their meal and ensure greater respect for their food.
Signature Kitchen Suite is inviting you to a special KBtribechat on Wednesday, April 25 at 2 p.m. ET as we discuss how to create stylish and functional kitchen designs with professional appliances perfectly suited for a Technicurean client.
About Signature Kitchen Suite
Signature Kitchen Suite offers a full line of built-in kitchen appliances with leading-edge technology that provides the perfect blend of innovation, precision and purposeful design for your most culinary-obsessed, tech-savvy clients. For more information about Signature Kitchen Suite and its products, visit http://www.signaturekitchensuite.com.
Our KBtribechat Questions
• How do you define a gourmet kitchen vs. a chef’s kitchen?
• What is the most important feature in a kitchen for your clients?
• What cooking technique is crucial for delivering accurate, consistent temperatures?
• What are the best design features for preserving the food?
• Technicureans rely on technology to make cooking more convenient. What emerging kitchen technology trends are you most excited for?
• What are some “must-have” design elements for a Technicurean’s kitchen?
• What kitchen design solutions add a “technicurean” touch?
• How do you integrate new appliances into a timeless kitchen design?
Join this Twitter conversation
on Wednesday, April 25
from 2 to 3pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!