We’re packing our bags and taking the tribe to San Francisco for a live chat from the annual PCBC conference, the largest homebuilding trade show for the West Coast! Each year, PCBC draws more than 10,000 attendees and exhibitors, serving as the nexus for the homebuilding industry.
Our chat from PCBC will be sponsored and hosted by Whirlpool Corporation . Whether you’re at the show or at home, make plans to join us on Wednesday, June 27 at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET to discuss the ever-evolving design preferences of today’s consumers and how building industry professionals can keep up.
Whirlpool Corporation focuses on innovations that benefit consumers and address their evolving needs. For 107 years, Whirlpool Corporation and its family of brands — Amana, Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid and JennAir — have been synonymous with breakthrough products created for builders and designers who want to offer their clients innovative appliances that meet the highest standards of performance and design.
In today’s market, homeowner preferences change quickly. Formerly popular upgrades, like stainless steel appliances or granite countertops, are now seen as standard issue. As Millennials dominate the home buying market, their desire for personalization will influence others to do the same, creating a catalyst for change in the industry.
We’re eager to discuss today’s design trends and determine how we as industry professionals adjust to changing homeowner needs. If you’re attending the show, come chat with us live at the Whirlpool Corporation booth #927.
Questions for discussion:
• What new home design trends are the most prevalent today? How do you keep up with the latest trends?
• How are ever-evolving consumer preferences influencing home building and design?
• What colors and finishes do today’s homeowners want the most? What has been your favorite color sighting at #PCBC2018?
• How are connected home technologies influencing home building and design? How might this change in the future?
• In your opinion, what will be the next big thing in home design?
• Live Tweeters: Snap a picture and share your favorite products and innovations from #PCBC2018!