Q1) How can you pamper yourself through bathroom design?
Q2) What are some budget-friendly ways to add luxury to a bathroom?
Q3) Can luxurious bathroom design also be ecofriendly? Share examples.
Q4) How does wellness fit into a pampered bathroom experience?
Q5) What are some creative ways to create a spa experience in a small bathroom?
Q6) Share images of bathrooms that you would love to be pampered in?
About Amba Products
Established in 2004, Amba Products had a clear goal in mind – to make the heated towel rack a must-have item for every bathroom in North America. While Europeans have been drying and warming their towels on heated towel racks for decades, most Americans have no experience with them. For many Americans, heated towel racks are viewed as expensive, not widely available, and seen only in the homes of the wealthy. A perception has persisted that they are a luxury item out of reach for the average American family.
Amba Products changed this view and is proud to be one of the first companies in the U.S. to introduce consumers to affordable, stylish heated towel racks made of high-quality stainless steel. Amba offers the most extensive variety of heated towel racks in the country and serves more than 200 retailers throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, Amba Products is family-owned and operated.
Key Features: • 150 affordable models to choose from (special order available) • Made with high-quality 304-grade durable stainless steel (100-percent recyclable) • Energy efficient (only uses a much electricity as a few light bulbs) •Saves on water consumption as towels do not need to be laundered as often •Health & Wellness benefits include the reduction of mold and mildew •Ease of installation (mounted models can be installed by an electrician in a few hours, free-standing units simply need to be plugged-in) • Superior customer service and local support
Reimagined Online 2020 | #RemodelingShow | Remodeling Show 2020 | Nov 16-18 | remodelingshow.com
Out with the old, in with the new. As homeowners continue to spend significant time at home adapting to work, school, and leisure, it’s no wonder the remodeling market has not only bounced back… latest research shows continued growth through 2021. Material consideration and space selection, design harmony, color, project timing, and client rapport are vital to successfully “reimagining” a space. Let’s discuss trends in residential remodeling.
Please share your projects, your photos, and your ideas. We can’t wait to discuss inspired remodeling… together with you at KBtribechat!
Want to continue the conversation after KBTribechat? The Remodeling Show’s gone virtual in 2020. Join us November 16-18 for the Remodeling Showreimagined online. With content designed to strengthen your team… from design through production, there’s something worth learning… it’s more accessible (and affordable) than ever before. 20+ on-demand sessions, and 3 LIVE power-punching keynote events with notable names like Kermit Baker, Bruce Case, Victoria Downing, and more. Explore the full lineup >>
1.) Let’s kick things off on a serious note. Like most sectors of the economy, the home improvement segment has been affected by the pandemic. In what ways has the remodeling industry been permanently changed?
2.) Business. For remodelers, firms or independent designers: What’s the first question you ask a potential client who’s looking to remodel?
a.) Flashback to 2019…. Was it the same first question?
3.) Emerging Trends in Luxury KitchenDesign. What trends in luxury kitchen & bath are you most excited about for 2021+? Share photos and specs!
4.) Backsplashes. Glass – mosaic – tile – ceramic, the list goes on. What backsplash materials are your favorite(s) to work with? Why? Does the ease-of-installation play a part? Bonus find: imaginative backsplashes that double as “wall art”…. seen any? Share!
5.) Let’s talk interior trim detail, specifically craftsmanship & style: How can transitional trim create visual interest through proportion? Does proportion = beauty? Is less always more?
6.) Color me fresh. Show us your most impactful use of color in/on an existing room or space from 2020. Exteriors, interiors, and everything in between. Before & after pics are encouraged!
Join this Twitter Chat conversation on Wednesday, November 11 from 2 to 3pm EST by adding #KBTribechat to your tweets!
This week we’re pinning to our KBtribechat group board – Bathroom Design Ideas. Let us know if you would like to be added to that Pinterest board.
Our KBtribechat Questions:
1. CABINETRY – What bathroom styles are popular now for vanities and built-ins? What colors are trending? Are you doing more painted cabinetry or stained? What decorative hardware finishes and styles are you loving?
We want to see pictures!
2. What storage solutions do you like to include for bathrooms?
3. COUNTER AREA – What countertop, faucet and sink styles are you specifying for today’s bathroom?
4. METAL FINISHES – How do you tie in interesting metals into the overall bathroom design?
5. MIRRORS – What mirror solutions do you like? Are you still designing in medicine cabinets?
6. SHOWERS – What is trending for the shower area? Are you doing more curbless designs? What other living-in-place features are you including? Are you specifying fancy drain covers and linear drains? Glass enclosures?
7. FLOORS & WALLS – What materials are you specifying for bathroom flooring and showers? Share beautiful images of inspirational bathrooms!
8. BATHTUBS – What is trending with bathtubs? What do your clients want in the way of a tub? How often do you design in tub/shower combo units?
9. LIGHTING – Many lighting options are available for the bathroom! What are your favorites?
10. FUN FEATURES – What features are you integrating into today’s bathroom designs? Technology? Appliances?