Primary bathrooms have become spaces to relax and refresh both body and soul for our busy lives. No longer intended to just facilitate hygiene, these essential rooms are now designed to inspire through form and finish, as well as with light and layout. Biophilia is a strong element via nature-influenced forms and hues. The effect is luxurious, nuanced and personalized, and the goal is for clients to “bloom” in the space where they start and end their hectic days.
Explore the latest fixtures and faucets, furnishings, and opportunities to enhance your bathroom projects with wellness design consultant and Wellness by Design book author Jamie Gold, CKD, CAPS, MCCWC and global manufacturer and sponsor Duravit. This lively informative KBtribechat on Luxury Bathrooms (With a Wellness Design Emphasis) will take place on Wednesday, December 8th at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT.
Our KBtribchat Questions:
1. How have your primary bathroom projects changed in recent years in terms of budget, size and scope (e.g., incorporating walk-in closets, enhanced wellness features, dressing rooms, fitness areas, etc.)?
2. How does the concept of wellness play into bathroom projects in terms of design and product choice?
3. Are there certain materials and finishes, shapes and or wellness enhancements that you find are very popular in bathroom design at the moment?
4. From a wellness, hygiene and even technology standpoint, what are must-have features of today’s luxury bathroom (i.e., bidets, smart mirrors, etc.)?
5. The freestanding bathtub is often associated with luxury bathrooms, what are a few favorite designs for freestanding bathtubs and accompanying accessories (faucets, backrests, trays etc.)?
6. What are your go-to styles, sizes, configurations and finishes for bathroom sinks and lav faucets?
7. What does wellness design mean to you in terms of bathroom specifications? Show off some of your favorite wellness-enhancing primary bathroom spaces!
Reimagined Online 2020 | #RemodelingShow | Remodeling Show 2020 | Nov 16-18 | remodelingshow.com
Out with the old, in with the new. As homeowners continue to spend significant time at home adapting to work, school, and leisure, it’s no wonder the remodeling market has not only bounced back… latest research shows continued growth through 2021. Material consideration and space selection, design harmony, color, project timing, and client rapport are vital to successfully “reimagining” a space. Let’s discuss trends in residential remodeling.
Please share your projects, your photos, and your ideas. We can’t wait to discuss inspired remodeling… together with you at KBtribechat!
Want to continue the conversation after KBTribechat? The Remodeling Show’s gone virtual in 2020. Join us November 16-18 for the Remodeling Showreimagined online. With content designed to strengthen your team… from design through production, there’s something worth learning… it’s more accessible (and affordable) than ever before. 20+ on-demand sessions, and 3 LIVE power-punching keynote events with notable names like Kermit Baker, Bruce Case, Victoria Downing, and more. Explore the full lineup >>
1.) Let’s kick things off on a serious note. Like most sectors of the economy, the home improvement segment has been affected by the pandemic. In what ways has the remodeling industry been permanently changed?
2.) Business. For remodelers, firms or independent designers: What’s the first question you ask a potential client who’s looking to remodel?
a.) Flashback to 2019…. Was it the same first question?
3.) Emerging Trends in Luxury KitchenDesign. What trends in luxury kitchen & bath are you most excited about for 2021+? Share photos and specs!
4.) Backsplashes. Glass – mosaic – tile – ceramic, the list goes on. What backsplash materials are your favorite(s) to work with? Why? Does the ease-of-installation play a part? Bonus find: imaginative backsplashes that double as “wall art”…. seen any? Share!
5.) Let’s talk interior trim detail, specifically craftsmanship & style: How can transitional trim create visual interest through proportion? Does proportion = beauty? Is less always more?
6.) Color me fresh. Show us your most impactful use of color in/on an existing room or space from 2020. Exteriors, interiors, and everything in between. Before & after pics are encouraged!
Join this Twitter Chat conversation on Wednesday, November 11 from 2 to 3pm EST by adding #KBTribechat to your tweets!