What new products at KBIS 2022 did you discover that were designed withhealth, wellness, or sustainability in mind?
When specifying dishwashers to your clients, what are their most common requirements? Beko has launched CornerIntense® Dishwashers®, a game-changing premium technology that washes every corner while consuming 51% less water and 25% less energy.
At KBIS, Beko announced the RecycledTub™ Washer, the industry’s first washer made from 60 recycled plastic bottles. As designers, did you discover new ways to use recycled materials and turn waste into a valuable material?
Did you notice any design trends at KBIS focused on reducing food waste? What about the importance of food preservation? Reducing food waste is essential to the health of our planet, which is why we’re excited for Beko’s HarvestFresh™ Refrigerators, a system that preserves vitamins longer by mimicking the 24-hour sun cycle.
Of the 35 new products that Beko revealed at KBIS, what is your favorite new product or technology that will help create healthy kitchens and a healthy planet?
At Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood, Inc., we enjoyed exhibiting at KBIS this year. We are known for bringing the latest trends of decorative wood and metal accents and supports for kitchen, bath and furniture. We saw so many innovative and trendy products at KBIS this year and are excited to discuss them with you.
As an exhibitor at KBIS, Designs of Distinction made its mark with several new product launches. We launched a new Cut-to-Size Wire Mesh program which includes 8 styles, 6 colors, no minimums and quick shipping. In addition, we launched our new line of decorative onlays that were part of Best of KBIS. Our new line of acrylic and chrome feet were also a hit!
We would love for you to follow us along as we continue to launch new products to upgrade your clean line designs. Follow us on Instagram here.
Did you miss KBIS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of our new look-book which includes all the products that were on our show floor with pricing.
Our KBtribechat Questions:
1. Which was the most stand out product that you saw at #KBIS2019 or during #DesignHoundsKBIS events and why?
2. Product innovations – What did you see at KBIS and what would you like to see more of?
3. Let’s talk trends. What did you see? What do you predict is here to stay? Share pics!
4. What was your single favorite moment during KBIS 2019 or #DesignHoundsKBIS? Share pics or videos.
5. What were your favorite sightings of color? Any specific color trends you saw?
6. What were your favorite finishes that you saw?
7. What products are you seeing being used in unique ways?
8. What new trends did you see in cabinetry and decorative elements? What do you predict for the next year?