Sponsored and Hosted by Beko
Our KBtribechat Questions:
- What new products at KBIS 2022 did you discover that were designed with health, wellness, or sustainability in mind?
- When specifying dishwashers to your clients, what are their most common requirements? Beko has launched CornerIntense® Dishwashers®, a game-changing premium technology that washes every corner while consuming 51% less water and 25% less energy.
- At KBIS, Beko announced the RecycledTub™ Washer, the industry’s first washer made from 60 recycled plastic bottles. As designers, did you discover new ways to use recycled materials and turn waste into a valuable material?
- Did you notice any design trends at KBIS focused on reducing food waste? What about the importance of food preservation? Reducing food waste is essential to the health of our planet, which is why we’re excited for Beko’s HarvestFresh™ Refrigerators, a system that preserves vitamins longer by mimicking the 24-hour sun cycle.
- Of the 35 new products that Beko revealed at KBIS, what is your favorite new product or technology that will help create healthy kitchens and a healthy planet?
Join this Twitter discussion
on Wednesday at 2pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!