Reimagined Online 2020 | #RemodelingShow | Remodeling Show 2020 | Nov 16-18 | remodelingshow.com
Out with the old, in with the new. As homeowners continue to spend significant time at home adapting to work, school, and leisure, it’s no wonder the remodeling market has not only bounced back… latest research shows continued growth through 2021. Material consideration and space selection, design harmony, color, project timing, and client rapport are vital to successfully “reimagining” a space. Let’s discuss trends in residential remodeling.
Please share your projects, your photos, and your ideas. We can’t wait to discuss inspired remodeling… together with you at KBtribechat!
Want to continue the conversation after KBTribechat? The Remodeling Show’s gone virtual in 2020. Join us November 16-18 for the Remodeling Showreimagined online. With content designed to strengthen your team… from design through production, there’s something worth learning… it’s more accessible (and affordable) than ever before. 20+ on-demand sessions, and 3 LIVE power-punching keynote events with notable names like Kermit Baker, Bruce Case, Victoria Downing, and more. Explore the full lineup >>
1.) Let’s kick things off on a serious note. Like most sectors of the economy, the home improvement segment has been affected by the pandemic. In what ways has the remodeling industry been permanently changed?
2.) Business. For remodelers, firms or independent designers: What’s the first question you ask a potential client who’s looking to remodel?
a.) Flashback to 2019…. Was it the same first question?
3.) Emerging Trends in Luxury KitchenDesign. What trends in luxury kitchen & bath are you most excited about for 2021+? Share photos and specs!
4.) Backsplashes. Glass – mosaic – tile – ceramic, the list goes on. What backsplash materials are your favorite(s) to work with? Why? Does the ease-of-installation play a part? Bonus find: imaginative backsplashes that double as “wall art”…. seen any? Share!
5.) Let’s talk interior trim detail, specifically craftsmanship & style: How can transitional trim create visual interest through proportion? Does proportion = beauty? Is less always more?
6.) Color me fresh. Show us your most impactful use of color in/on an existing room or space from 2020. Exteriors, interiors, and everything in between. Before & after pics are encouraged!
Join this Twitter Chat conversation on Wednesday, November 11 from 2 to 3pm EST by adding #KBTribechat to your tweets!
This week we’re pinning to our KBtribechat group board – Bathroom Design Ideas. Let us know if you would like to be added to that Pinterest board.
Our KBtribechat Questions:
1. CABINETRY – What bathroom styles are popular now for vanities and built-ins? What colors are trending? Are you doing more painted cabinetry or stained? What decorative hardware finishes and styles are you loving?
We want to see pictures!
2. What storage solutions do you like to include for bathrooms?
3. COUNTER AREA – What countertop, faucet and sink styles are you specifying for today’s bathroom?
4. METAL FINISHES – How do you tie in interesting metals into the overall bathroom design?
5. MIRRORS – What mirror solutions do you like? Are you still designing in medicine cabinets?
6. SHOWERS – What is trending for the shower area? Are you doing more curbless designs? What other living-in-place features are you including? Are you specifying fancy drain covers and linear drains? Glass enclosures?
7. FLOORS & WALLS – What materials are you specifying for bathroom flooring and showers? Share beautiful images of inspirational bathrooms!
8. BATHTUBS – What is trending with bathtubs? What do your clients want in the way of a tub? How often do you design in tub/shower combo units?
9. LIGHTING – Many lighting options are available for the bathroom! What are your favorites?
10. FUN FEATURES – What features are you integrating into today’s bathroom designs? Technology? Appliances?
At Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood, Inc., we enjoyed exhibiting at KBIS this year. We are known for bringing the latest trends of decorative wood and metal accents and supports for kitchen, bath and furniture. We saw so many innovative and trendy products at KBIS this year and are excited to discuss them with you.
As an exhibitor at KBIS, Designs of Distinction made its mark with several new product launches. We launched a new Cut-to-Size Wire Mesh program which includes 8 styles, 6 colors, no minimums and quick shipping. In addition, we launched our new line of decorative onlays that were part of Best of KBIS. Our new line of acrylic and chrome feet were also a hit!
We would love for you to follow us along as we continue to launch new products to upgrade your clean line designs. Follow us on Instagram here.
Did you miss KBIS? Email email@example.com for a copy of our new look-book which includes all the products that were on our show floor with pricing.
Our KBtribechat Questions:
1. Which was the most stand out product that you saw at #KBIS2019 or during #DesignHoundsKBIS events and why?
2. Product innovations – What did you see at KBIS and what would you like to see more of?
3. Let’s talk trends. What did you see? What do you predict is here to stay? Share pics!
4. What was your single favorite moment during KBIS 2019 or #DesignHoundsKBIS? Share pics or videos.
5. What were your favorite sightings of color? Any specific color trends you saw?
6. What were your favorite finishes that you saw?
7. What products are you seeing being used in unique ways?
8. What new trends did you see in cabinetry and decorative elements? What do you predict for the next year?
The International Builders’ Show is an exciting time to unveil the newest innovative products, ideas, and trends. Will you be heading to IBS this year? If so, join us for our annual in-person #KBTribechat and networking event on Wednesday, Feb. 20 at the Thermador booth (C3830). Not at IBS this year? Follow the #KBTribechat hashtag on Twitter starting at 11:00 a.m. and experience the show through the eyes of attendees and exhibitors alike. Join in on the conversation, ask questions and share your thoughts.
Thermador luxury home appliances continues to roll out more than 300 groundbreaking new products. At the show, you will be able to see the latest from Thermador firsthand—from the sleek 36-inch Masterpiece Freedom Induction Cooktop, to the ultra-innovative Thermador Connected Experience by Home Connect. You will want to take your time and devour all of the inventive and exceptional product radiating from this year’s Thermador booth.
IBS attendees can refer to our chat questions below as you walk the show and tour our booth on Wednesday, Feb. 20. Snap lots of photos, and share your answers on the live Twitter chat using the #KBtribechat and #Thermador hashtags. Our KBtribechat questions:
Q1: IBS is showcasing the latest product innovations and trends from leading kitchen and bath brands. What are the top new products that you are most excited for at #IBS2019?
Q2: Innovation is top of mind at #IBS2019. Which innovative products are capturing your attention?
Q3: What products are specifically designed for compact spaces?
Q4: Technology is transforming the heart of the home. What tech trends are you seeing in the kitchen at #IBS2019?
Q5: What sleek product designs are on your mind #IBS2019?
Q6: What is your favorite luxury appliance you are seeing at #IBS2019?
Q7: Which products at #IBS2019 highlight personalization?
We cannot wait to #KBTribechat with you: Wednesday, February 20 11:00a.m. until noon at IBS 2019 Thermador KBTribechat booth C3830
This week we’ll be pinning images to Bathroom Design Ideas. Let us know if you’d like to be added to this group Pinterest board.
Our KBtribechat questions:
1.) What overall looks are popular now for the bathroom?
2.) What bathroom fixture finishes and features are trending? Are there features you’d like to see available or expanded?
3.) What materials/looks are trending for shower walls? Bathroom floors? Please share!
4.) Lighting is so important in bath design and is constantly evolving! What’s trending?
5.) Water-efficiency has become a priority in bathroom design. What are ways we can reduce water use without sacrificing a luxury bathroom experience? Share go to products and ideas for socially sustainable designs.