Get your pictures ready because we will be sharing our KBIS 2023 insights. Those from our group who attended the show will tell about the new products they found and emerging trends they spotted, as well as show highlights.
Join us on Twitter from 2pm to 3pm eastern time by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
The KBtribechat questions:
We want to see a lot of pictures!
1. What were the most innovative products you saw at KBIS 2023?
2. Let’s talk trends. What did you see? What do you predict is here to stay? Share pics!
3. What did you see for the first time that you want to start including in your projects?
4. Did you learn anything at KBIS 2023 that will help you upsell your clients?
5. What were your favorite sightings of color? Any specific color trends?
6. What were your favorite finishes that you saw at the show?
7. What were your favorite moments during KBIS 2023?
What new products at KBIS 2022 did you discover that were designed withhealth, wellness, or sustainability in mind?
When specifying dishwashers to your clients, what are their most common requirements? Beko has launched CornerIntense® Dishwashers®, a game-changing premium technology that washes every corner while consuming 51% less water and 25% less energy.
At KBIS, Beko announced the RecycledTub™ Washer, the industry’s first washer made from 60 recycled plastic bottles. As designers, did you discover new ways to use recycled materials and turn waste into a valuable material?
Did you notice any design trends at KBIS focused on reducing food waste? What about the importance of food preservation? Reducing food waste is essential to the health of our planet, which is why we’re excited for Beko’s HarvestFresh™ Refrigerators, a system that preserves vitamins longer by mimicking the 24-hour sun cycle.
Of the 35 new products that Beko revealed at KBIS, what is your favorite new product or technology that will help create healthy kitchens and a healthy planet?