With Modenus and #DesignHoundsKBIS
Sponsored and Hosted by Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood Products
At Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood, Inc., we enjoyed exhibiting at KBIS this year. We are known for bringing the latest trends of decorative wood and metal accents and supports for kitchen, bath and furniture. We saw so many innovative and trendy products at KBIS this year and are excited to discuss them with you.
As an exhibitor at KBIS, Designs of Distinction made its mark with several new product launches. We launched a new Cut-to-Size Wire Mesh program which includes 8 styles, 6 colors, no minimums and quick shipping. In addition, we launched our new line of decorative onlays that were part of Best of KBIS. Our new line of acrylic and chrome feet were also a hit!
We would love for you to follow us along as we continue to launch new products to upgrade your clean line designs. Follow us on Instagram here.
Did you miss KBIS? Email email@example.com for a copy of our new look-book which includes all the products that were on our show floor with pricing.
Our KBtribechat Questions:
1. Which was the most stand out product that you saw at #KBIS2019 or during #DesignHoundsKBIS events and why?
2. Product innovations – What did you see at KBIS and what would you like to see more of?
3. Let’s talk trends. What did you see? What do you predict is here to stay? Share pics!
4. What was your single favorite moment during KBIS 2019 or #DesignHoundsKBIS? Share pics or videos.
5. What were your favorite sightings of color? Any specific color trends you saw?
6. What were your favorite finishes that you saw?
7. What products are you seeing being used in unique ways?
8. What new trends did you see in cabinetry and decorative elements? What do you predict for the next year?
Join this Twitter conversation
on Wednesday, February 27
from 2 to 3pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s a link to read the transcript for this KBtribechat.