Sponsored and Hosted by Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood, Inc..
At Designs of Distinction by Brown Wood, Inc., we enjoy exhibiting at KBIS every year. We are known for bringing the latest trends of decorative wood and metal elements for kitchen, bath and furniture. We saw so many innovative and trendy products at KBIS this year and are excited to discuss them with you. This year, along with launching some very exciting new products, Designs of Distinction is a proud sponsor of Modenus BlogTourKBIS and KBTribechat.
As an exhibitor at KBIS, Designs of Distinction made its mark with several new product launches. We also launched our new Modern Farmhouse Collection which incorporates many decorative elements that, prior to this, was only available as custom parts. We now offer x-panels, floating shelf straps, hood wraps, trestle table pedestals, shiplap and more. See more information on our new collection here.
Our KBtribechat questions:
1. Which was the most stand out product that you saw at KBIS 2018 or during #BlogTourKBIS events and why?
2. Product innovations – what did you see at KBIS and what would you like to see more of?
3. Let’s talk trends. What did you see? What do you predict is here to stay? Share pics!
4. What was your single favorite moment during KBIS 2018 or #BlogTourKBIS? Share pics or videos.
5. What were your favorite sightings of color? Any specific color trends you saw?
6. What was your favorite Modern Farmhouse sightings?
7. What new trends did you see in cabinetry and decorative elements? What do you predict for the next year?
Join this Twitter conversation
on Wednesday, January 17
from 2 to 3pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s a link to the transcript for this KBtribechat.