A design discussion with Jane Lockhart sponsored and hosted by Robern.
This is such a great time of year for interior design! You can actually come in from outside without feeling guilty for neglecting the outdoors. It is time to give the interior a little TLC, and what better way to do that then to include some of this seasons hottest trends! This autumn, we are seeing a return to neutrals and a movement back to basics. Dark fall colours such as crimsons and warm rich oranges provide the necessary contrast to the simplicity of neutral creams and basic wood grains. Another hot trend is contrast! Whether it is a combination using black and white or a dark colour with a neutral, it looks outstanding this season! However you choose to incorporate the new trends into your space, make sure it is something you love!
Their 10 KBtribechat Questions:
1) How are neutrals of 2016 different from what we have seen in the past?
2) White is a big colour this year! What are some other colours that compliment white?
3) How can you create a spa feel in the bathroom?
4) Fall colours are really on trend right now, but do they carry through to the other seasons?
5) Contrast seems to be popular. What colours work well together to create contrast besides black and white?
6) What colours would you suggest to create calm in a bathroom?
7) When using a neutral paint, should you pick accessories and art with more of an impact?
8) What is the best white for a bathroom?
9) Won’t the room look too dark in some of the deeper shades of fall?
10) What lighting do you suggest in the bathroom so it isn’t too harsh?
Your everyday routine should never feel routine.
From the time you rise and get ready, to little freshening moments, to the moment you bring the day to a close, you always want to look your best.
At Robern, it is our mission to craft an array of vanities, cabinets, and lighting options that are beyond the expected. Beyond the day-to-day. By fusing unparalleled beauty with innovative functionality, our products transform a bathroom into a statement of breathtaking style and sophistication. A space where self-expression is manifested through timeless design and thoughtful details. One that empowers you not only to look your best, but to live your best as well.
Founded in 1968, Robern grew out of Rosa and Bernie Meyers’ belief that individual style should be celebrated and fostered. Today, their pioneering approach to designing highly personalized styling spaces remains at the heart of what we do.
Join this Twitter Chat discussion
on Wednesday, November 4, 2015
from 2 to 3pm eastern time
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.