Hosted by Jeanne K. Chung
Jeanne’s KBtribechat questions:
1) What is the most important thing to consider when designing a kitchen for a Baby Boomer vs. a Millennial?
2) Are there any specific products you would specify for the Baby Boomer that you wouldn’t for the Millenial and vice versa?
3) With so many cooking choices, what is the preferred method of cooking (gas, electric, induction, steam, convection) in the kitchen for Baby Boomers? How about Millenials? Why?
4) With technology becoming such an important part of our lives it is now being intgrated into the kitchen. How has tech been embraced by Baby Boomers vs. Millenials?
5) Do you have a “go to” product or feature that you present to your Baby Boomer or Millenial client that seals the deal every time?
Join this Twitter Chat discussion
on Wednesday, November 5th
from 2 to 3pm eastern time
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets.
Here’s where you can find Jeanne: cozystylishchic.com/