Susan’s #KBtribechat Questions:
1. Are you familiar with the Danish concept of hygge? How do you define it?
2. What design elements create a feeling of hygge in the kitchen?
3. What design elements create a feeling of hygge in the bath(s)?
4. All the physical elements of hygge are lovely but what do YOU do to slow down and get in the hyggelig (adjective use) zone?
5. Are there colors that are more conducive to a feeling of hygge than others?
6. Hygge is not just a winter vibe. What accessories would you add to kitchens and baths for the warm months?
7. What activities in the kitchen lend themselves to a feeling of hygge?
8. In our busy lives, how can we make sure we stop and/or remember to get hygge with it? 😉
Join this Twitter conversation
at 2pm ET on Wednesday, March 3
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!