Laundry rooms continue to top the most-wanted features list for all generations of home buyers, and the demand is stronger than ever. With over 50% of consumers doing seven loads of laundry or more per week, they’re spending lots of time in the laundry room – time that could be improved with clever design and purposeful appliance innovations.
Whether they’re handling big laundry loads or small, consumers are looking for a space that can help them streamline the laundry routine and improve life at home. How can you design a laundry room that not only fulfills buyer needs but exceeds expectations?
Join Whirlpool Corporation (@WhirlpoolCorp) on Wednesday, September 7, as the company hosts a KBTribeChat on ways to design efficient laundry rooms that work overtime for busy homeowners. With everything from design ideas to new innovations, this interactive and informative discussion provides industry professionals with valuable ways to make the laundry room as functional as possible.
Whirlpool Corporation, a leading global major appliance company, manufactures appliance solutions that offer ways to enhance and simplify everyday laundry routines so consumers can spend more time doing the things they love. The Whirlpool Corporation brand portfolio has been thoughtfully designed to help building industry professionals meet the needs and wants of today’s homebuyers, whether they’re looking for an appliance that tackles even the most stubborn stains or just simplifies their weekly chores.
Save the date for 2 p.m. ET Wednesday, September 7 as Whirlpool Corporation plays host to a discussion on today’s top laundry room trends.
Preview our KBtribechat questions:
- What’s the value of incorporating laundry into both single-family homes and rental properties?
- Which laundry room features and design elements are you noticing buyers asking for in the space?
- How has laundry room technology evolved to meet the needs of today’s home buyers?
- With more homeowners looking to maximize space and functionality, how can you create a laundry room that’s multifunctional?
- What do you think the future of laundry room design will look like?