A design discussion – sponsored and hosted by Caesarstone.
Kitchens are more than just a place to cook – they’ve turned into the heart of the home.
At Caesarstone, we aim to make the kitchen look, feel, and perform to the highest standard with the ultimate countertop. With colors inspired by marble, (like Statuario Maximus) or cement (like Sleek Concrete) you can achieve the look of your dreams with the durability of quartz!
Our surfaces are ideal for kitchen islands: scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, heat-resistant, mold/mildew-resistant, long lasting, low maintenance, and requires no harsh chemicals for cleaning. That means these surfaces can stand up to even the messiest of families, while keeping your home safe, healthy, and green.
Our KBtribechat questions:
1. What materials and finishes are currently on-trend for kitchen islands? Countertops? Cabinetry? Hardware?
2. We’ve been noticing an increase in waterfall counters lately! What unique island shapes/designs have you been seeing?
3. Do you like to match the island colors/materials to the perimeter or diversify? Why?
4. How do you design islands that increase efficiency and work in conjunction with the rest of the kitchen?
5. Islands often require choices (storage vs. seating; sink vs. cooktop). What are some tricks or tools that you use to identify what your client needs in their island vs. perimeter?
Caesarstone loves sharing interior photos submitted by our favorite Designers, Architects and Dealers! We promote your designs to our audience of over 450k with our Featured Designer Program! Submit your Caesarstone designs HERE.
Join this Twitter Chat discussion
on Wednesday, July 20
from 2 to 3pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.