Sponsored and Hosted by The International Surface Event (TISE) 2018
Walls, counters, flooring and more, how many surfaces do you design for in a space? Surface material selection, placement, understanding, design, and vision are crucial to the immediate and long term affection, safety, and use of a space. The International Surface Event is going to cover the hottest topics for surface design from aging in place to health and wellness design, technology to luxury, and all around, we’ve got the inspiration and answers for you. Join us @KBTribeChat and share your projects, your photos, and your ideas. We look forward to experiencing surface design together with you!
TISE is the largest North American event serving the floor covering, stone & tile industries. To learn more on these topics and see the products and services first hand, register today to attend TISE 2018, January 29 – February 1 in Las Vegas.
Want to continue the conversation after @KBTribechat, attend TISE 2018, see the products and services first-hand and even sign up for an IGNITE Education pass to hear LIVE conversations on the below topics. Register at www.intlsurfaceevent.com/en/register and use promo code SURF150 when registering for 10% Off* your TISE 2018 exhibits and/or exhibits with education IGNITE registration.
Our discussion questions:
• Quartz – The sexiness of style and practicality. What exactly is it? What are the design elements? Where can you use it?
• Health and wellness in design – How do you find the balance between functional beauty and sacred health and wellness in surface design?
• Aging in place – How do you recommend and specify surface materials for the aging population?
• Modern technologies: making mosaic art fit your surface – What mosaic art have you installed or specified into spaces? Show us your favorite mosaic art installations.
• Let’s chat luxury as it surrounds surfaces: ethical sustainable luxury – luxury vinyl tile – the laws of luxury.
Join this Twitter Chat conversation
on Wednesday, December 6
from 2 to 3pm EST
by adding #KBTribechat to your tweets!
*Not applicable for already registered or NEM registrants. Discount is valid thru 1/28/18.
Early bird pricing expired December 15, 2017.
Here’s a link to the transcript for this KBtribechat.