About Mr. Steam Making Wellness a Way of Life®, Mr. Steam® provides the finest quality steam showers and towel warmers for residential and commercial use. Mr. Steam products help support a healthy lifestyle with innovative accessories, including AromaSteam™ aromatic oils system, ChromaSteam™ mood lighting system, in-shower Musictherapy® speakers, and in-shower seating to enhance the steam bathing experience. For more information, please visitwww.mrsteam.com or call toll-free: 1-800-76-STEAM.
Some recent media coverage reports that tubs are dead; long live the shower. Trend or not? What defines a sustainable, accessible yet luxurious bathing experience? Sponsored by Mr. Steam, US-based manufacturer of the world’s most luxurious steam showers and steam baths, our chat will cover these topics:
– How do you specify an enjoyable, yet sustainable shower system?
– Are your customers aware of home steam showers as an option for new or remodeled baths?
– How do you educate customers about the home steam shower option?
– Are you specifying tubs and whirlpools in home bathrooms? Why or why not?
– Let’s talk aging-in-place. Are you specifying walk-in tubs? Why or why not?
– Have you found a high-style option for shower safety: grab bars, seats, other options?
Our March 14 chat will be hosted by will be hosted by Nora DePalma of O’Reilly-DePalma, a marketing and public relations agency for the building products industry. Got ideas for other topics? Contact Nora or Mr. Steam via Twitter: @noradepalma, @steamtherapy.
Alesha E. Churba, Certified Aging in Place Specialist, is the coordinator and an instructor in the CADD Program at Idaho State University College of Technology. She is also the owner of A.E. Churba Design, LLC. Alesha writes about and advocates for aging in place and designing for the future.