This is the last official week of Summer and the start of home improvement season. The kids are off to school and it’s the perfect time to get organized…which is why the kitchen and bath industry pros of KBtribechat will share their opinions on ways to configure many important cabinet storage areas. Our discussion questions:
- Do you specify sliding shelves in base cabinets? Why or why not?
- For a 36″ wide pantry, what is your preferred interior layout? Adjustable shelves? Pull-outs?
- What are your favorite ways to organize drawers?
- What cabinet storage solution do you prefer for spices?
- What are your go to ways to organize large tray storage?
- In the bathroom, what cabinet organizer ideas have you found to be client favorites?
Join this Kitchen and Bath Industry Twitter Chat
on Wednesday, September 17
from 2 to 3pm eastern time
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here is the transcript of this KBtribechat.
for February 1, 2012
Blind corners are particularly difficult to get into with their deep shelf going into the corner space. Half-moon susans and corner optimizer basket units are available to give better access to this space. Corner cabinets with lazy susans are another solution if turning the corner is an option.
1.) What are your favorite interior hardware solutions for corners?
Magic Corner by Hafele
2.) Do you prefer blind corners or full corner cabinets if you have a choice?
Pantries also have many design solutions. They can have the basics – only adjustable shelving or be outfitted with fancy slide-out units or sliding shelves.
3.) What are your favorite PANTRY interior cabinet solutions?
Trash roll-outs have become standard as an item desired in kitchen cabinetry today.
4.) What is your favorite trash roll-out solution?
5.) Tell us about interior cabinet accessories that you think are particularly great.
Base organizer by Rev-a-Shelf