A design discussion!
Sponsored and Hosted by Elkay.
Combining natural elements like stone, metal, wood, and glass is a beautiful way to bring interest into design and create visual appeal. And options are endless when blending home décor with nature. But where do you start? What’s it going to cost? And how do you make these very separate entities work harmoniously together?
For almost 100 years, Elkay Manufacturing has been making innovative products including sinks, faucets, cabinetry, bottle fillers, and drinking fountains. And, Elkay just introduced its new Elkay Quartz Luxe sink collection – taking natural quartz which is four times harder than granite and making it even better through exclusive manufacturing processes. Elkay now offers more quartz sink colors and models than anyone else in the market with its two quartz sink collections: Classic and Luxe. These Elkay Quartz sinks work hard while adding natural beauty to any style or décor.
Join us to discuss the latest and greatest in bringing natural elements into homes through innovative designs, products and high-tech materials on September 7 at 2 p.m. ET!
Our KBtribechat questions:
• What is the biggest trend in design with natural elements? What of these are here to stay?
• When considering bringing natural elements into your interior design, which is most important to you: texture, color or finish? And why?
• Why is there such an interest in natural materials?
• Affordable ways to bring nature inside. Give us your best examples.
• How can you tie in natural elements to an already established style?
• What doesn’t work when incorporating natural elements?
• What was your most innovative use of natural elements to spruce up a room?
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.