A design discussion.
Sponsored and Hosted by Franke
Entertaining should be fun, not stressful. Join Franke on Wednesday, May 10 at 2pm eastern for a discussion of gourmet kitchen trends – including Franke’s innovative Chef Center, a kitchen solution that will change the way you think about sinks!
Thanks to its impressive Swiss design and all-inclusive accessories, Franke’s Chef Center makes entertaining effortless. From prep, to presentation, to party, the Chef Center is more Sous Chef than sink.
Franke, a leading name in kitchen sinks and faucets, specializes in creating innovative products that transform the kitchen into a hub for operating and entertaining in the heart of the home.
Let’s talk kitchen solutions that minimize stress, maximize creativity, and make entertaining the pleasure it ought to be. Join this Twitter conversation on May 10 by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Our KBtribechat questions:
• What are the elements that put the “gourmet” in a gourmet kitchen?
• What’s the most important feature in your kitchen (i.e.: sink, faucet, counterspace)?
• What are your favorite sink accessories? Why?
• In your opinion, what are the top trends in kitchen innovation?
• What makes your kitchen the heart of your home?
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.