A design discussion
Sponsored and Hosted by Whirlpool Corporation
What will the kitchen of the future look like? The best people to answer that question are building and designing the kitchens of today, and Whirlpool Corporation will bring them together to discuss what’s possible!
On October 3, the world’s leading manufacturer of major home appliances will host our KBTribeChat and stir up conversations about the kitchen of the future — how it will function, what it will look like, and the technological advances it will include.
Whirlpool Corporation has evolved its conceptual smart kitchen to make sure the environment and appliances can anticipate a family’s unique needs and adapt to unforeseen changes. Through new advancements like Scan-to-Cook and the upcoming ingredient recognition technology, Whirlpool Corporation is introducing innovations in the kitchen that are expertly personalizing the cooking, cleaning and entertaining experience.
To prepare for the discussion, here are our chat questions:
- What features will the kitchen of the future include?
- What will future kitchen design look like?
- How will connectivity play a role in the future kitchen?
- Do you anticipate sustainability to become more prevalent in the future kitchen? Explain.
- How will new products and innovations impact the future of cooking and cleaning?
Join this Twitter conversation
on Wednesday, October 3
from 2 to 3pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s a link to view the transcript
for this KBtribechat.