A design discussion
Sponsored and Hosted by GE Appliances
Everyone loves to cook, but clean-up is a different story. Join GE Appliances on Wednesday, April 26 at 2 pm eastern time for a lively discussion on dishwashers where we’ll share tips for dealing with sticky silverware and the dreaded white film on glasses. We’ll also discuss the latest in dishwasher innovation from new finishes to product innovation, including a spray arm that cleans those hard to reach corner glasses.
The KBtribechat questions:
1. What’s your biggest pet peeve when it comes to dishwashers? How could design be improved?
2. When you buy a dishwasher what are your must-have features?
3. There is an art form to properly loading dishes. Who typically loads/unloads the dishwasher in your house? Do they do it well?
4. Dishwashers have gone high-tech. How have you used technology with your dishwasher?
5.How do you ensure the best clean? Share your tips from products to techniques.
6. Do you coordinate the finish of your dishwasher with other appliances in the kitchen? Why/why not?