As we make our way around the floor in this fun hour from 1:00 – 2:00 pm PT on Tuesday, January 20th, be prepared to be inspired by the industry innovation in our three sponsor booths.
Big thanks to Wellborn Cabinetry, TOTO USA and Cambria Quartz. For those following along with us on Twitter, watch for our “snap a fave product” feature from all the live tweeters. We’ll be making a Pinterest board after the show for all of the live action shots.
Q1 . @WellbornCabine1 is committed to #SmartDesign. What’s the biggest technology challenge you have faced in your designs? #kbtribechat
Q2 . @WellbornCabine1 creates timeless designs as cabinetry is a long-term commitment. How do you design for timeless vs trendy? #kbtribechat
Q3 . @TOTOUSA is committed to #totaldesign for people of all abilities. How do you remove obstacles in your bathroom designs? #kbtribechat
Q4. #PeoplePlanetWater is @TOTOUSA’s mark of excellence. How does sustainability factor into your specifying process? #kbtribechat
Q5 Stone fabrication has come so far in last 10 years. @CambriaQuartz wants to know your opinion>What’s next for quartz surfaces? #kbtribechat
Q6 . @CambriaQuartz says the only limit is a designer’s imagination. How would you push the envelope in surfaces? #kbtribechat
Wednesday, January 21st
11am PT | 2pm ET
Sponsored and Hosted by Formica Corporation in Booth N1139.
We’re getting together for KBtribechat during KBIS!
We encourage all KBIS attendees and exhibitors to join us for the annual face-to-face KBtribechat and networking event at the Formica Corporation booth.
Here are our KBtribechat questions:
Q1: What are some of the top new products you have seen at @KBIS2015?
Q2: Which new home technology products are you most excited about?
Q3: How are manufacturers using technology to enhance their products?
Q4: Marsala is Pantone’s Color of the Year. Are you seeing complementary product finds from @KBIS2015?
Q5: What are the must-see booths of @KBIS2015?
Your KBtribechat assignments are as follows:
• KBIS attendees and exhibitors – Refer to our chat questions as you walk the show on Day 1. Take lots of photos (noting exhibitor information) and report your discoveries from 11 a.m. to noon PT on Wednesday, Jan. 21st, using the #KBtribechat hashtag. Be sure to make your way to Formica Corporation’s booth (N1139) for the chat and networking in person.
• #KBtribechat friends experiencing KBIS 2015 via social media – Join the weekly Twitter chat at its regularly scheduled time and experience the show through the eyes of your colleagues. Ask questions and share your thoughts!
Images captured in our show reporting will be posted on the #KBIS2015 KBtribechat Group Pinterest Board. Be sure to follow @KBIS2015,@kbtribechat and @FormicaGroup on Twitter during Design & Construction Week to get a front-row seat for all things KBIS.
Here is the transcript for this KBtribechat.
With KBIS 2015 registration opening on September 2nd, we’re excited to sponsor and host KBTRIBECHAT on the 3rd to get the ball rolling with our kitchen and bath community!
We want to fill you in on the latest developments such as:
• One pass/five events – your KBIS registrations gives you entrance to all Design & Construction Week™ Events including NAHB International Builders’ Show, International Window Coverings Expo, Las Vegas Market and International Surfaces Event
• KBIS NeXT – a brand new design destination in the South Hall. Highlights include an ICFF pavilion, ICFF stage and a KBIS NeXT Tech Bar
• New Innovative Showroom Awards
• New Hard Hat Media Tour
• Social Media events – Progressive KBTRIBECHAT, #KBISHIGHROLLER & the new #KBISRACE
• Educational opportunities from the NKBA.
Not only will we be announcing the sponsors of the show floor Progressive KBTRIBECHAT but we’ll also have a guest appearance by Veronika Miller to tell us a little about #BLOGTOUR VEGAS.
Here are the questions:
- With your KBIS pass gaining entrance to 5 #DCW2015 events, what’s your priority & game plan?
- What ICFF exhibitors would you like to see at #KBIS2015?
- We want our #KBISNeXT Tech Bar to rock! What topics would you like us to tackle?
- Exhibitors! Jump in! Share your booth number. What are you doing special in your booth at #KBIS2015?
- In prep for our Innovative Showroom Awards, what’s the best K & B showroom you’ve ever been in?
- For @Modenus: What can we expect from #BlogTourVegas at the show?
- Name one #Vegas experience you’re looking forward to!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.