Whirlpool Corporation is ready to be back safely and in person on the show floor at the annual NAHB International Builders’ Show (IBS), the largest annual light construction trade show in the world, on February 8-10, 2022 in Orlando, Florida. Show attendees can expect to see the latest kitchen and laundry appliance innovations that reflect today’s most in-demand industry trends in the Whirlpool Corporation booth W2554, and throughout Professional Builders’ Show Village.
In addition to exhibiting, the company is the official host for the annual in-person KBTribeChat happening at 2 p.m. (ET) Wednesday, February 9. Join Whirlpool and other kitchen and bath industry professionals as they discuss the most prevalent home building and design trends expected in 2022. In-booth chat attendees will get an exclusive tour of the Whirlpool Corporation booth as well as a special gift from Yummly®. If you’re not at the show, you can still join the discussion by following the #KBTribeChat hashtag!
Whirlpool Corporation, the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, develops and designs purposeful appliances that are driven by consumer insights. No matter how trends and consumer needs change, Whirlpool’s diverse product portfolio is designed to address those evolving preferences. For more than 110 years, Whirlpool Corporation and its family of brands — Amana, Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid and JennAir — have been synonymous with breakthrough products, ideal for building industry professionals who want to offer their clients innovative appliances that meet high standards of performance.
To prepare for the discussion, here are our KBTribeChat questions:
- What are consumers prioritizing in 2022 when it comes to home features and design?
- How are generational preferences influencing home features?
- How can designers incorporate sought-after kitchen and laundry elements into a small space?
- Gourmet kitchen upgrades were sought-after in 2021 – what types of luxury kitchen features and designs can we expect to see in 2022?
- What changes do you expect with laundry room design and function?