A design discussion
Sponsored and Hosted by GE Appliances
From chic, minimalistic design to the latest in cooking technology, a high-end kitchen can often be the showpiece of a home. Join us for a Gourmet Kitchen Twitter Chat hosted by GE Appliances on 3/13 at 2 pm ET and get ready to talk about your dream kitchen.
Our KBtribechat questions:
1. What elevates a kitchen to gourmet status in your opinion?
2. When it comes to appliances, what features are most important in a gourmet kitchen?
3. What finishes are you most likely to see in a high-end kitchen?
4. What role does tech play in a gourmet kitchen?
5. How do gourmet kitchens compare to chefs’ kitchens?
6. Describe your ideal gourmet kitchen. What would it contain?
Join this Twitter conversation
on Wednesday, March 13
from 2 to 3pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s where you’ll find the transcript for this KBtribechat.
A recap of Dwell on Design 2014 (June 20-22 in L.A.)
Dwell on Design is America’s largest design show! A jam-packed three-day opportunity to explore design trends, inspiration and tons of new products in all areas of the design world. During the June 25 #KBtribechat, let’s talk about what you saw and learned at #DOD14.
Sponsor GE Monogram will also share more info about their new products and other innovations launched at the show.
Wednesday, June 25
#KBtribechat on Twitter
2 to 3 pm EST
Sponsor – GE Monogram:
In the world of high-end appliances. GE Monogram stands out with its own brand of luxury. Refined by not rarified, it’s the kind of luxury that makes a statement of quality and timeless elegance. Monogram also makes sense for your life. Award-winning technology makes it possible to cook faster, clean easier and enjoy more time relaxing with family and friends. And there’s nothing more luxurious than that.
• What top new products did you find at Dwell on Design?
• Share your inspirational insights and exciting finds from the show
• What color trends did you see at the show?
• What finishes were popular at DOD?
• Did you discover any “green” products?
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.