Sponsored and Hosted by GE Appliances
Whether it’s cutting down on food waste or making sure you never run out of laundry detergent, technology has helped to make today’s household run more smoothly. Join GE Appliances, the IoT Breakthrough Awards “Smart Appliance Company of the Year”, for a Twitter Chat on the Connected Home on Wednesday, February 12 at 2 pm ET.
Our KBtribechat questions:
1. How has tech made us better cooks?
2. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is helping to take things off our to-do list. What is the most useful tech you’ve seen in a connected home?
3. What appliance do you believe has lagged behind when it comes to technology or innovation?
4. How has technology impacted kitchen design?
5. Alexa, Google Home, Nest and more. What smart home tech do you use with your appliances?
6. If you could use tech to create a new feature for an appliance, what would you create?
Join this Twitter conversation
on Wednesday, February 12
from 2 to 3pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.