…and what we’re looking forward to at Coverings!
Sponsored and Hosted by Coverings with Alena Capra
The KBtribechat questions:
• Q1) What tile color trends are you seeing emerge for 2016 and beyond?
• Q2) What are some trending styles in tile for 2016? What is the inspiration behind them?
• Q3) What is the best way to approach uncovering tile and stone trends at #Coverings2016?
• Q4) What was revolutionary this year in tile? What are some exciting technical innovations?
• Q5) It seems like there are a lot of new products this year combining multiple trends. Is this true? What cross-trends have you seen?
• Q6) #Coverings2016 takes place in Chicago this year. What are the must-see buildings in this architecture city?
• Q7) Why is Coverings an important show for kitchen & bath professionals to attend?
Join this Twitter Chat discussion
on Wednesday, March 2nd
from 2 to 3pm eastern time
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.
Join guest host, Mark Johnson FAIA, on Wednesday, April 25, 2012, for #kbtribechat LIVE from the Poggenpohl booth, #1825, at the 2012 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS). We’ll be talking with Janine Flamer, Vice President, Marketing & Public Relations at Poggenpohl U.S. (@PoggenpohlUS).
Janine will be sharing the new +ARTESIO® kitchen, a concept developed jointly by celebrated architect Hadi Teherani and Poggenpohl. Going far beyond the fitted kitchens typically found in the industry, it provides an all-embracing solution in an architectural melting pot fusing furniture design, wall, floor and ceiling integrating ventilation, lighting and sound. +ARTESIO® is a comprehensive concept in which the aspects of building, architecture, home living, cooking and kitchen all coalesce, continuing the Bauhaus philosophy of “form follows function.”
We’ll also be touring the Poggenpohl booth along with several of the #kbtribechat members attending KBIS. You can expect to see lots of pictures shared by the ‘tribe.’
Don’t miss this exciting Twitter chat from KBIS, our K&B industry show! It promises to be a fun and informative hour for all. For those visiting Chicago, the +ARTESIO® kitchen will also be unveiled at the Poggenpohl Showroom (suite 138) in Chicago’s LuxeHome (@LuxeHome_Chi) at the Merchandise Mart during KBIS.
Here is the transcript for this chat.