A design discussion!
Sponsored and Hosted by Rev-a-shelf.
For some people getting organized is scary and unpleasant that is why whether you are a designer or a consumer the best way to overcome and conquer is with specific storage solutions. From the closet to the kitchen having an organized home reduces stress, saves time, improves health, and reduces waste to name just a few. It is something we all need and use daily from the time we get up until we go to sleep, organization is a lifestyle.
On July 28th #KBtribechat and Rev-A-Shelf will host a discussion on the topic of storage solutions for an organized home. We will come together and tweet about the latest trends, how COVID-19 has changed our storage needs, and the accessories available to meet them.
Our KBtribechat questions:
- Have you seen an increase post-pandemic, of clients asking for storage solutions? If so, what are they asking for?
- Storage solutions come in a variety of colors and finishes, what is trending?
- When you think of storage it can be for an array of items, what storage accessories are you specifying the most and what items are in need of accessories to keep them organized?
- With bulk buying the request for pantries are on the rise. Are you designing/specifying walk-in pantries? If so, what is the average square footage? Share photos.
- Besides accessibility an important part of organization is visibility, do you specify storage accessories with lighting built-in or add lighting to cabinets and drawers? What accessories do you wish had a lighting option?
Join this Twitter conversation
at 2pm eastern on Wednesday, July 28
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!