A design discussion!
Sponsored by Miele and hosted by Jamie Gold, CKD, CAPS, MCCWC
The path to culinary excellence is now laid-back and relaxed! Whether entertaining family for the holidays or hosting friends and neighbors, the emphasis is on creativity, inspiration, warmth and well-being. Kitchen professionals and brands make that happen for our clients, who appreciate the style, innovation and ease we bring to their lives.
Yes, homeowners want appliances that look great in the new space, but that also make them look great as hosts – like smart ovens that keep them from overcooking the healthy new recipe they found online while enjoying a conversation with their guests, and coffee systems that create delicious after-dinner drinks for that ‘Salone’ feeling! What are you specifying these days?
Join wellness design consultant and Wellness by Design book author Jamie Gold, CKD, CAPS, MCCWC with global appliance manufacturer and sponsor Miele for Kitchens for (Healthy!) Entertaining. This lively, informative KBtribechat will happen on Wednesday, November 17 at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT.
Miele is providing five copies of Jamie’s Wellness by Design book for participants in their sponsored #KBtribechat. Here’s how to win one: 1) Answer all six questions during the chat. 2) After you’ve answered the last question as the chat is ending, direct message (envelope icon on Twitter) both @MieleUSA and @JGWellnessDesign saying “I want to win Jamie’s Wellness by Design book” and providing your email address in both DMs. (Winners will be drawn by November 30th and notified by December 3rd. Miele will ask for winners’ shipping addresses via email.) Winners cannot be affiliated with Miele, KBtribechat or JG Wellness Design as an employee or vendor. (This giveaway is not affiliated with Twitter or its affiliates.)
Our KBtribechat Questions:
- Are your clients more likely to be experienced cooks or adventurous beginners – and how does this impact your appliance conversations with them?
- How important is serving healthier ingredients and food when your clients are entertaining?
- What features are most important to them in their cooking appliances (e.g., steam, speed, convenience, recipe integration) and any wish list items you or they would love to see?
- Which smart appliance functions are clients most excited about when you discuss them and any wish list items you or they are asking for?
- What appliance styles and finishes are most popular with your clients – e.g., handle-free, fully integrated, stainless or glass)?
- Show off your latest kitchens designed for wellness and/or entertaining!
Join this Twitter conversation
on Wednesday 11/17 at 2pm Eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
One response to “NOVEMBER 17, 2021 #KBTRIBECHAT – KITCHENS FOR (HEALTHY!) ENTERTAINING”
Pingback: Add Self Care To Your Life This Holiday Season With Wellness Design - Jamie Gold, CKD, CAPS, MCCWC, Wellness Design Consultant and Author