A design discussion
Sponsored and Hosted by GE Appliances
Technology is opening up a world of possibilities in the kitchen. Join us for a KBtribechat discussion on “Connected Kitchens” on Wednesday, August 7th at 2 pm ET with GE Appliances, and get ready to talk about how tech is making us better cooks and taking tasks off our to-do list.
Our KBtribechat Questions:
1. Do you think technology belongs in the kitchen? Why/why not?
2. What tech do you currently use to help you cook?
3. What voice assistant do you use in the kitchen and how do you use it?
4. In your kitchen, what appliance is the most “tech advanced” when it comes to features, what is the least?
5. In what ways does technology create peace of mind for you in the kitchen?
6. How does technology impact kitchen design?
7. Your turn to invent a feature or even a new appliance. What would create that doesn’t currently exist today?
Join this Twitter conversation
on Wednesday, August 7
from 2 to 3pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s where you’ll find the transcript for this KBtribechat.