A design discussion
Sponsored and Hosted by Element Designs.
Contemporary trends have grown from a very small segment of the kitchen industry, to the second most popular design preference. As a leading supplier of aluminum, glass and acrylic cabinet doors (and surfacing materials) to kitchen manufacturers across North America, Element Designs has witnessed this transformation first-hand.
Historically, design trends have always started in Europe and gradually made their way to North America over the course of a few years. Now, with the magnitude and speed of technology, design trends make their way to most markets often in just a few weeks. Staying on top of design trends is important to everyone in the industry, but it is especially crucial to our customers.
Let’s talk about kitchen trends!
Our KBtribechat questions:
1. The contemporary design trend is here to stay. What design elements are essential in today’s contemporary kitchen designs?
2. What trends do you expect to have longevity?
3. Is white forever? Or is gray the new white? What colors are trending?
4. How have metals redefined kitchens this year?
5. We love to see how materials can be combined to create unique designs. What are some of your favorite ways to combine materials and finishes?
6. What is the best “on trend” kitchen you’ve seen? (let’s see pictures!)
Join this Twitter conversation
on Wednesday, June 21st
from 2 to 3pm eastern time
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s the transcript for this #KBtribechat.