A design discussion!
Sponsored and Hosted by GE Appliances.
The KBtribechat questions:
1. If you could automate one kitchen task what would it be?
2. From leaving the oven on to leaky dishwashers, what do you worry about when it comes to kitchen safety? How could technology assist?
3. Moving from the cookbook to the iPad. How can technology help you better execute recipes?
4. What issues have you had with servicing your appliance and how could technology have made the process flow more smoothly?
5. Amazon Echo is said to be leading the way in voice assistance. How have you used voice commands in the kitchen? If you haven’t, what’s stopping you from getting an Echo or competitor?
6. How can technology help you bring more organization to the kitchen?
7. Amazon Dash automatically reorders supplies. What household supplies do you always run out of or what do you always buy too many of?
Join this Twitter Chat discussion
on Wednesday, February 8
from 2 to 3pm eastern time
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.