Sponsored and Hosted by GE Appliances.
Hosting over the holidays can be equal parts stressful and enjoyable. Join GE Appliances on Wednesday, November 23 at 2 pm for a discussion on how your appliances can lend a helpful hand during the holidays. From a water pitcher that fills itself to an oven that automatically selects the perfect temp for your turkey, we’ll share kitchen solutions for taking the stress out of your holiday hosting.
Our KBtribechat questions:
– What appliance do you wish you had two of in your home during holiday season?
– When do you start the food prep for your holiday party? Any good tips to share?
– How do you use technology to assist with holiday entertaining or cooking?
– From cooking to cleaning, what obstacles do you run into every year around the holiday entertaining and what solutions have you found?
– If you could have one new appliance feature during the holidays what would it be?
– The last minute store run. What do you always forget to buy for holiday parties?
– Let’s talk turkey. The key to a great turkey is…
– What tips do you have for handling post-dinner dishes?
– What’s your go-to holiday recipe? Share your cooking tips.
Join this Twitter Chat discussion
on Wednesday, November 23
from 2 to 3pm eastern time
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.