A design discussion!
Sponsored and Hosted by The International Surface Event (TISE) 2017
A plethora of floorcovering options are available in the market, offering designers unending options to create unique projects. Floorcovering is more than just a utilitarian material, instead it can change the mood of any room – from exotic hardwood and luxury vinyl planks to the movement and texture formed in natural stone. Learn about the latest in floorcovering trends for all surfaces types: ceramic tile, natural stone, hardwood, resilient, laminate, and luxury carpet. Join us on KBTribeChat to chat directly with leading experts across all floorcovering fields to inspire your next project and solve your biggest issues.
TISE is the largest North American event serving the floorcovering, stone & tile industries. To learn more on this topic and see the products and services first hand, register today to attend TISE 2017, January 17th to 20th in Las Vegas.
Register at www.TISEwest.com/Register and use promo code MDL60 when registering for 10% Off* your TISE 2017 exhibits and or exhibits with education registration.
Our discussion questions:
• Where in the design process do you consider your flooring selection? Do you have a preferred flooring material?
• Have you used large format porcelain tile before? What brand? Let’s talk installation guidelines!
• A growing trend in flooring is LVP. What is new with resilient? How has technology improved this product category? Do you work with resilient products? What design features do you like most about resilient?
• Solid vs. engineered flooring (vs. wood look tile) – what are the pros and cons?
• What are some of your favorite natural stones for flooring installations? Share photos! (in your answers supply tips for using natural stone as a surface material and debunk common misconceptions)
Join this Twitter Chat conversation
on Wednesday, October 12
from 2 to 3pm EST
by adding #KBTribechat to your tweets!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.
One response to “Let’s Talk Flooring Trends”
Keep up the great work! Thank you so much for sharing great posts.