A design discussion sponsored and hosted by American Standard.
In preparation for World Toilet Day on November 19th, American Standard will host #KBTribechat the day before (November 18 at 2 p.m. eastern time) to discuss all things toilets. Functional, revolutionary and beautiful, the toilet is a necessity in the bathroom and therefore, we’ll chat about the key characteristics to look for when choosing a commode.
Once your perfect toilet is installed and ready to use, chances are you won’t be thinking about global sanitation with every flush. What we consider to be a commonplace product in the home is not even a realistic option for over one-third of the world’s population; unfortunately, 2.5 billion people do not have access to sanitation. The United Nations designated World Toilet Day to raise awareness about our global sanitation crisis and the ongoing efforts to support water conservation. What else should we be doing to raise awareness about global sanitation? Share your ideas for #WorldToiletDay during next week’s #KBTribechat.
KBtribechat Questions –
• What stands out in your mind as superior functionality, in terms of toilet performance and cleanliness?
• What demand are you seeing for smart toilets?
• What style(s) are you seeing lately that are most popular in toilets?
• Turning our attention to global sanitation, how can we as an industry raise awareness about this crucial topic?
• What are you doing to celebrate World Toilet Day?
Join this Twitter Chat discussion
on Wednesday, November 18
from 2 to 3pm eastern
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.