A design discussion!
Cottage designs can give us a relaxing, being on vacation feel. They are also often a good fit for older homes making it a popular kitchen style.
Our discussion questions:
1.) What features help define cottage style?
- What flooring look do you recommend for a cottage look?
- What countertops help define cottage style?
- What lighting do you recommend?
- What faucet/sink style and finishes work best?
- Do all appliance choices fit this look?
2.) Are there certain materials that lend a relaxed, cottage sense to a room?
3.) What cabinet styles and finishes fit this look best?
4.) Are there certain colors that help inspire the cottage feel? Do you use them as accents only? Share ideas you like for using color in cottage kitchens.
Be ready to share pictures of cottage kitchens you like!
Join our Twitter chat conversation
on Wednesday, October 21st
from 2 to 3pm eastern time
by adding #KBtribechat to your tweets!
Here is the transcript for this KBtribechat.