It goes without saying that this month is a favorite for the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA)and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS). NKBA Chapters across North America are celebrating in many different ways, and the national organization has several fun initiatives on the go such as a Pinterest promotion with great prizing. The NKBA is also very pleased to celebrate Kitchen & Bath Month by hosting the next #KBTRIBECHAT! As the official owner of our industry’s biggest show, the NKBA has invited their friends at KBIS to co-host the chat on Wednesday, October 22nd at 2:00 ET, bringing the entire community together in dialogue about the kitchen and bath business environment – present and future. Weigh in on the following questions:
• Have you changed your business or the way you market your business in the last 5 years? How? Why? Why not?
• What’s the best source of new and valuable information for your business? Direct from brands? Reps? Social media? Websites? Other?
• Name a technology that your business can’t live without.
• List the benefits of real life networking/trade shows vs. online interaction.
• What does 2015 look like for your business?
• Name names and let’s share! Who are your favorite K & B brands and why?
• The KBIS countdown is on! Will we see you in Vegas in January? Here’s one more good reason to join the chat: the last time KBIS hosted #KBTribeChat (September) there were record-breaking impressions and attendance. Records are made to be broken! See you on Wednesday!
Here is the transcript for this KBtribechat.
This is not a sponsored KBtribechat.