With KBIS 2015 registration opening on September 2nd, we’re excited to sponsor and host KBTRIBECHAT on the 3rd to get the ball rolling with our kitchen and bath community!
We want to fill you in on the latest developments such as:
• One pass/five events – your KBIS registrations gives you entrance to all Design & Construction Week™ Events including NAHB International Builders’ Show, International Window Coverings Expo, Las Vegas Market and International Surfaces Event
• KBIS NeXT – a brand new design destination in the South Hall. Highlights include an ICFF pavilion, ICFF stage and a KBIS NeXT Tech Bar
• New Innovative Showroom Awards
• New Hard Hat Media Tour
• Social Media events – Progressive KBTRIBECHAT, #KBISHIGHROLLER & the new #KBISRACE
• Educational opportunities from the NKBA.
Not only will we be announcing the sponsors of the show floor Progressive KBTRIBECHAT but we’ll also have a guest appearance by Veronika Miller to tell us a little about #BLOGTOUR VEGAS.
Here are the questions:
- With your KBIS pass gaining entrance to 5 #DCW2015 events, what’s your priority & game plan?
- What ICFF exhibitors would you like to see at #KBIS2015?
- We want our #KBISNeXT Tech Bar to rock! What topics would you like us to tackle?
- Exhibitors! Jump in! Share your booth number. What are you doing special in your booth at #KBIS2015?
- In prep for our Innovative Showroom Awards, what’s the best K & B showroom you’ve ever been in?
- For @Modenus: What can we expect from #BlogTourVegas at the show?
- Name one #Vegas experience you’re looking forward to!
Here’s the transcript for this KBtribechat.