The countdown is on! Nine weeks out and we’re on a roll. And you can help us out as we fine-tune all the last minute show details with you in mind. Join us as we talk KBIS on the February 20 #KBTRIBECHAT.
We’ve been busy breathing new life into the show and we are so charged about new initiatives such as:
- KBIS365 for year round info YOU need to know
- Multimedia Stage where YOU can dictate the content
- Plans for the largest KBIS tweetup ever
- BlogTourNOLA visiting, engaging and building the buzz as only Modenus can
- Calling our KBTRIBECHAT community to contribute expertise to a new tech, social, interactive space
- New, very slick media lounge that welcomes bloggers, yes, bloggers with open arms
- And a HUGE initiative about lifestyles that we will announce next week
Bring your opinions, your excitement and let us know what you think about our ideas. The entire KBIS PR team will be participating, taking notes, and making this YOUR SHOW. Get ready for frank, lively discussion to make KBIS THE PLACE TO BE in the kitchen and bath industry.
KBIS, in conjunction with the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) is an inspiring, interactive platform that showcases the latest industry products, trends and technologies. KBIS is the voice of the kitchen and bath industry and has been for nearly 50 years.
This year’s expo features an expansive collection of the industry’s leading manufacturer’s new products, a robust educational program developed and endorsed by the NKBA, world-renowned industry speakers and dynamic networking events. This year’s show will be held April 19-21, 2012, at the New Orleans Ernest Morial Convention Center.