Hosted by Nora DePalma
About Mr. Steam
Making Wellness a Way of Life®, Mr. Steam® provides the finest quality steam showers and towel warmers for residential and commercial use. Mr. Steam products help support a healthy lifestyle with innovative accessories, including AromaSteam™ aromatic oils system, ChromaSteam™ mood lighting system, in-shower Musictherapy® speakers, and in-shower seating to enhance the steam bathing experience. For more information, please visitwww.mrsteam.com or call toll-free: 1-800-76-STEAM.
Some recent media coverage reports that tubs are dead; long live the shower. Trend or not? What defines a sustainable, accessible yet luxurious bathing experience? Sponsored by Mr. Steam, US-based manufacturer of the world’s most luxurious steam showers and steam baths, our chat will cover these topics:
– How do you specify an enjoyable, yet sustainable shower system?
– Are your customers aware of home steam showers as an option for new or remodeled baths?
– How do you educate customers about the home steam shower option?
– Are you specifying tubs and whirlpools in home bathrooms? Why or why not?
– Let’s talk aging-in-place. Are you specifying walk-in tubs? Why or why not?
– Have you found a high-style option for shower safety: grab bars, seats, other options?
Our March 14 chat will be hosted by will be hosted by Nora DePalma of O’Reilly-DePalma, a marketing and public relations agency for the building products industry. Got ideas for other topics? Contact Nora or Mr. Steam via Twitter: @noradepalma, @steamtherapy.
2 responses to “Steamy Shower Thoughts”
I disagree. There is nothing better than a relaxing soak in an nice hot tub of water to soak the cares of the day away. Granted in our busy lives we all need quick efficient showers but for a relaxing soak you have to go for the bathtub.
I want a bubble tub in my bathroom, too! But I guess it’s become less common, especially in smaller bathrooms. Also think there’s a generational gap: my mom’s generation loved baths more than my generation.