- Our discussions take place on Wednesdays from 2:00pm to 3:00pm eastern time.
- Very Important Tip – Add the hashtag #kbtribechat to your chat tweets. When you add our hashtag, your tweet can be followed in the #kbtribechat stream.
- We recommend using Hootsuite for Twitter. A Hootsuite column can be set up for #kbtribechat. This is our preferred platform from which to join KBtribechat.
- Tweetchat also makes it easy to follow what everyone is saying during the chat. You can find our Tweetchat room at: http://tweetchat.com/room/kbtribechat Log into the program then you will see the tweet stream from everyone, even those you do not follow. When you tweet from tweetchat the program can automatically add the hashtag #kbtribechat to your tweets which is very helpful, especially when chatting is a new experience and it’s easy to forget. Next to each tweet is an option to respond or retweet a specific tweet. You can also click on a tweeters name to get information and possibly follow.
http://twubs.com/kbtribechat <— This is also good for KBtribechat.
- At first the chat may seem fast and confusing with so many tweeting at the same time. Just try to take it all in, thinking about information to add to the discussion. When you feel comfortable join in the conversation by adding #kbtribechat to your tweets.
- Retweeting with an added comment is a good way to join the conversation. Make sure the KBtribechat hashtag is on your tweet when you retweet. This can be tricky.
- Join us when you can. None of us can make every chat.
- Tweet as much or as little as you want, staying on topic.
- The host and @kbtribechat will ask specific questions for the chat. Answer Q1: with A1: etc… in your tweets.
- Please do not overtly solicit. Have your links add information on the topic.
- Ask us @kbtribechat if you have questions. We want to help.